Saturday 15 September 2012

Part 4

Hi there!

This is an update of my life in UiTM Shah Alam and INTEC. First thing first, my current residence now is Cendana College. Let’s just say I love Cemara more than Cendana. That thing aside, PART 4 seems to be an interesting semester. Literature is attacking me this time! Three courses related to that thing, but I love literature! Haha~

Here's the list of the courses I'm taking this semester!

BEL482 – BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION
BJP451 – JAPANESE LANGUAGE II
EDU480 – PRINCIPLES OF ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
TSL471 – METHODOLOGY IN TEACHING LITERATURE
TSL590 – METHODOLOGY IN TEACHING LISTENING AND SPEAKING
TSL653 – UNDERSTANDING & ANALYSIS OF ENGLISH POETRY
HKB111 – LITERATURE APPRECIATION

TSL653 is the most interesting subject so far, and hey, we now have a new sensei for Japanese Language. Looks like a gangster from the outside, but he’s cool! Literature Appreciation (actually Apresiasi Sastera) is the co-curriculum course that I’ve taken for this semester and it is in BM rather than English. Oh well… that’s all!

0 hecks: