Thursday 15 December 2011

Waiting

So, I was reading Berita Harian last Friday when I saw this:
You see, this is a letter sent by a Cohort 4 student. The C4 had graduated about eight months ago, but are still not posted anywhere. I’m not sure if this is a letter from Gaya’s C4 [my seniors] since C4 didn’t just exist in Gaya only – IPG Kota Bharu also had one before.

What the heck happens to MOE? I will be pissed off too if I am not posted anywhere after toiling for the past six years in my IPG and university. This is a waste of talents and teachers. Of course, some of them are now pursuing their Masters Programme. At least they have other things to do. How about for those who did not? The only way for them to kill time [and earn wages] is by doing other work.

I just hope their problem will be solved soon. I am hoping the same thing won’t happen to me after my class’ graduation… blahhh~

3 hecks:

ZeLL~LeaH said...

if this happens, kerja d kfc la aku....hahhahaha...xDD

Ibrahim Ismail said...

There are 300+ of us, and the Facebook group is full of complaints and curses. If there's a solid date and justification, it should be fine but they left us.. string-less? We can't apply for any job position elsewhere considering that the employers want a specific date of our posting. We've to leave once MOE calls us, but we can't simply leave any job, be it partly or they won't pay us.

Few of us who got the offer to pursue their Masters earlier give it up thinking that they'd be busy with teaching but nada. Nothing. Not even a single confirmation despite that we've gone through SPP and KISSM..what a corrupted system. Some people are still denying the truth.

So my juniors, whatever opportunity comes, grab it with both hands. Especially us who are under university usually will be offered for masters if your CGPA 3.7 and above. I'm glad I've something to do.

Afiq said...

Zell: Mcm tak leh gak tu... Kene cari keje ngan sedara sendiri... ~~~

Im: 300 of you? Wow, that's a lot~ So, your comment leaves me thinking: if you accept your Masters programme, and at the same time, you are posted anywhere, then you need to do both?

Anyway, if I'm stuck in a situation like you, I will just accept the offers if I am given any...

Life is so hard...