Tuesday 13 December 2011

Why I love 西野カナ




Why I love 西野カナ
Nishino Kana‘s cute
Nishino Kana‘s pretty
Nishino Kana’s Japanese
Nishino Kana sings beautifully
Nishino Kana’s songs are perfect
Nishino Kana always makes me smile
Nishino Kana’s my dream Japanese girlfriend
Nishino Kana has one of the best voices in Japan
Nishino Kana’s English and Engrish are pretty awesome
Nishino Kana’s albums always have the word ‘love’ as their title
Nishino Kana’s singles always have three full songs, no instrumentals
Nishino Kana always does her quirky fish lips in every single/album cover art

2 hecks:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

I just knew her.. from you apparently! What's your favourite.. I want to listen to her song.

Afiq said...

Let's see... I love:

Esperanza
Distance
Where are you
Tatoe donna ni...
secret
just the way you are
if

Those are my favourites~