Saturday 1 October 2011

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk: The Photos

Here are some of the photos that I had shot during Scott Kelby’s Worldwide Photo Walk. I really like to capture photographs that focus on colours and textures. I’m still an amateur, so I tried my best to give the best out of the photos.

Hope you’ll enjoy them!
The Pier of the Olden Time 
Like Lakes on the Pavement 
Double the Crane 
Looking on Different Windows 
A Chain to the Sea 
 Spice Up
 Stop Crowing about Your Privilege
Seeing Red 
 Closed for Now
Rustic Lock

More photos here

6 hecks:

Nadie said...

Compare to my photos, you took it well :P

pzulzarien said...

sometimes when u see your pic dont look impressive, try to find title for your pic, then u will realize how beautiful you shot.mcm afiq, kan fiq???

Afiq said...

Um: All of us are still learning. We'll do better soon~! ^^

Pijul: Titles are muy importante~!
>.< Tajuk macam tambah poetical aspect kat gambar tu... bagi aku la. Heheheh~

Nadie said...

Afiq : Yup! I agree with ya! :) [Have submit photo for PexCom?]

fie_zul zarien said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pzulzarien said...

meh jenguk blog aku meh...new post bout scott kelby..=)