Sunday 22 January 2012

A Trip to Tenom

I’ve always wanted to go to Tenom, and I managed to get that dream fulfilled! Yayyy! Haha~ Tenom [known as Fort Birch during the colonial period] is a town in the Interior Division, around one hour’s journey from Keningau. The little town is surrounded by the magnificent Crocker Range. Of course, here is also the place where the adventurous go for the white water rafting at Padas River. Tenom is famous for its coffee, Kopi Tenom. I tasted it, it was nice! Anyway, when I was there with my friends, we visited Taman Pertanian Sabah, or Sabah Agricultural Park. Believe me when I say it is big~ I think it’s better to rent the bikes there rather than to walk~ heheh.
On a bridge that crossed the Padas River 
Padas River [not the white water rafting part though] 
 Tenom! It was foggy that day~
 In front of TPS
We rode bicycles around TPS~ It was fun!!! MYR3 for the rent + MYR1 for each subsequent hour
No one told us if we couldn't eat the rambutan~ So, we plucked anyway~ haha~ Sweet! 
 One of the lakes there 
Ahh~ So, I’ve covered three divisions of Sabah~ Kudat, West Coast, and the Interior… Sandakan and Tawau… wait for me [in two years’ time~ haha]

0 hecks: