Saturday 4 February 2012

Traveller's Lighthouse


It’s been a long time since I last did a photomanipulation. This one, I think, is the best that I’ve ever created [now the mind thinks on how good it will be if I give the best on my studies too… touché…] in my whole life, for both design/idea and execution [I’ve just praised myself. After this, people will cringe at that slightly abhorrent act~].
The muse for this manipulation is the song ‘Just a Kiss’ by Lady Antebellum. More musing on this creation on my deviantArt
Just a shot in the dark that you just might be the one I’ve been waiting for my whole life…

3 hecks:

Unknown said...

it's sweet!

Ibrahim Ismail said...

You did this?? This is GREAT man! It's your talent, I was taken aback!

Afiq said...

Yuki: Thanks~! Your photos are amazing too~! ^^

Abg Ims: Hahah~ Thank you very much!