Sunday 11 March 2012

From There to Here

Hi there!

After what seems to be a long time, finally I am able to post something to this little blog of mine. I am not in Kansas... err... Sabah... anymore. 2 ½ years there have been exciting and to be frank, I do miss the life in IPG Gaya and KK. I miss my friends there, the lecturers there, everything... *sigh*

Still, changes will always occur in our lives. For mine, that BIG change is that I’m now studying in UiTM INTEC Campus, Section 17, Shah Alam. There are lots and lots of differences between here and there, but I’m ready to face the challenges. So far, life in INTEC and Kolej Cemara are quite fine. Many classes and lecturers are awesome, especially the Japanese Language course! Heheh~!

Anyway, just to share with you, I got a good result for my Part 2’s final examination...
3.69
A’s, A-‘s, and B+’s... This is the second time I am in the Dean’s List. I hope I can do even better this year! Gambatte! Booyeah~!!!

4 hecks:

Unknown said...

Hey hey, Dean's List! Congrats. Keep up the good work, then you'll be saying hello to 1st class degree ;)

Afiq said...

Heheh~ Thanks Kak Ashley. I will do my best to achieve the first class degree. ^^

Nadie said...

Wow, congrats to you, Fiq!
Anyway, miss your presence here too, especially breakfast time XD

Afiq said...

Hahah~ Most of the time we had our breakfast together. That's why... ^^ Miss you too~ >.<