Friday 20 April 2012

I Love Me Some Shosetsu

We received our book vouchers this week. Yeah, you read it right: this week! Anyway, I want to say thanks to our beloved IPG Gaya and Mdm. Shamaz for their hard work in sending us the vouchers straight from KK, Sabah. Haha~ How many of you got your vouchers from a place on the other side of the nation? Ngeheheh~

So, with less than two weeks until the deadline, I rushed to a place somewhere in PJ to buy some books. What did I buy with my vouchers? I love novels. I will be, very, very, very bored if I don’t have any novels to read. They are the opener to a world of creativity, magic, fantasy, and much much more, but enough with my thought about novels.
The novels that I bought are:
The Hunger Games Trilogy
The Fault in Our Stars
The Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune

RM150 well spent. Oh yeah, that, and another RM30 that I added since Popular and other bookstores won’t give back the change if you use less than the stated amount of those vouchers. Still have one more piece by the way… Hope that I can go to Popular Kemaman and buy two more books there. Meheheh~ I love me some novels~!

0 hecks: