Wednesday 29 August 2012

Burnt Paper

Just as I started dreaming, you came and shoved me away like I was a piece of paper

I fluttered carelessly, brought away by the wind, uncontrollable as I saw your eyes, flickered with a fire that began to flare; like a paper I was… I was scared that I would burn to soot with a single touch, but your fire was dazzling, even in the dim night, like glorious fireworks pulling me in like an insect.

That was yesterday. Today [and since the time I first saw you]:

You gave me a thousand reasons on why I should live, but I’m still not one of the reasons why you should live, but I hold on. I cling to a thousand hopes that you shall see through the curtain that divides us... that I am [still] waiting, but those thousand hopes are really a million lies that I’ve created.

A million lies that show how in this wait, I shall be burned to the ground, only to be one again with the soil, and be gone.

You won’t remember me.

0 hecks: