Monday 23 September 2013

Bazinga!

Hylô a sut wyt ti'n gwnead?

I went to Seremban, the capital city of Negeri Sembilan for the first time to meet my lecturer from Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Gaya (Institute of Teacher Education Gaya Kampus), the beloved Mdm. Sharifah Mazni. We brought along Rachel and Ilanggo. I really miss both of them, so it was really awesome to be with them even for just two days.

We were in the same class during the foundation in IPGaya, but because my class is twinned with Universiti Teknologi MARA (MARA University of Technology) for the TESL Degree Programme, they couldn't make it because of that one reason. At least, they can still do it in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (The National University of Malaysia). Bangi and Shah Alam are not that far... well, it will take three hours if we travel with KTM Komuter. Haha~

Speaking about KTM Komuter, we did travel to Seremban riding one... oh wait, two actually, a 45-minute ride from Shah Alam to KL Sentral, and then another 75-minute from KL Sentral to Seremban. I like riding trains, so that was not really a problem. Haha~ The funny thing is, all of us ran frantically twice that day just to catch the trains, one heading to Seremban, and another one heading back to KL Sentral from Seremban. Guess what, that Malay idiom, 'a banana tree doesn't bear fruit twice' (I'm so not sure if this is a good translation) apparently was not heeded by all of us, and because I don't really exercise, it got the better of me... it was such a fatiguing incident. Bwahaha~

Anyway, besides getting to eat delicious dishes that Madam Shamaz cooked, we also discussed about some serious matters, one of them about our schools for Practicum. All of us will go back to Sabah next year, and we are obligated to be practicum teachers (teachers-in-practice?) for three months. Hamy, my friend, and I, hopefully, will be teaching at SMK Taman Tun Fuad. Four months away and I am already feeling the pressure, but I know I can do it.

Ok, so that's all for tonight.


Diolch i chi!

0 hecks: