Friday 16 April 2010

As it rains...

Officially, this week (even though it does not end yet) is the most HECTIC and the STRESSFUL week in my life... ever. Much greater than, say, during the SPM... One month of SPM is not equal to the capacity of this week. XD

Why? I'm the runner (that's penyelaras) for MQA in my class and one thing came after another... I don't think I want to tell it here, though... Hahaha...

Well, somehow, I think it's a good thing. Well, since I was not active during my schoolyears, all this ACTIVE THINGS and TASKS that require me to hold positions (Secretary for TESL CAMP, Runner for MQA, Macbeth in the play... Many things will follow, that's for sure... X3) came and engulfed me [metaphorically]... Hahah... I'll accept it as a challenge... You betcha!~ Lets just say I will do all this tasks with all my might...

To add more, it's raining [while I'm writing this post]. My stress is wash away as the way a leaf carried by rainwater [that's so... WEIRD]...

To anyone who was involved directly and indirectly when I showed my bad side (bad, kah?) this avro (Australian for afternoon), I'm so sorry. That's not my usual self... TT^TT...

See? I'm stress.... Gagaga...

Not to worry though... Lets begin a new day with a new spirit...

雨 is here, KK~

0 hecks: