Monday 12 April 2010

Tension + Stress = MQA x [Macbeth - TESL Camp]

APRIL comes from the word 'aperire', meaning 'open' in Latin, if I'm not mistaken.

And now, April has truly open up our eyes to what its like becoming a TESLian in Gaya...
Stressfullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

With a lot of 'L's there... Yup... I'm terribly stressed now...

I am the secretary for the TESL Camp, which I gladly accepted since it will be a new xp for me.
Macbeth... I am the Macbeth and that's quite stressful, with all those scripts, emotions, costumes, and others...

The thing that makes me real stressed now is...

MQA

They are going to check our files this Friday... Can you imagine it? This Friday...

GARGHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!

TT^TT

That's all...

I am overstressed now... someone, I need CHOCOLATE~!

0 hecks: