Wednesday 7 April 2010

Money Matters the Most...


" Money is anything that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts. The main functions of money are distinguished as: a medium of exchange, a unit of account, a store of value, and occasionally, a standard of deferred payment. "

That is the definition of money according to Wikipedia. Gahaha... Money always matters in our student life, isn't it? Tell me about it... All Gayarians will be very, very panic if our allowances are not available in our account three days after the first day of each month (unfortunately, that includes me... T^T).

So sick of asking extra money from my parents... Gaaahhhhhh! So sad, huh?

Budget, budget, budget... Can we do it? Yes, we can... (I hope... Hahah...)

[Weooow... My wallet's full... Let's go buy a lot of chocs, watch movies, bla3x]

0 hecks: