Wednesday 27 June 2012

Things Left Unsaid

‘Can I just grind myself and have the specks of me dispersed all around the city?” you ask yourself.

Too many things kept inside a heart so small, and yet there’s no one who understands you. You are alone, because no one is like you. No one will like you if they know what you’ve done, who you are. How much you’ve changed. You tend to fill your time by crying over your past and the present time… perhaps even the future, for you don’t see how this life will turn better.

Will they realise what you want? Will they see the real you?

Sometimes, you wonder why you're different, even if you know you’ve accepted who you really are. This difference, this small difference turns the entire life around. Just because of that one thing, people all around you make a great fuss about it. Whoever you are right now, it’s wrong.

Why must they bother? What’s with all the vicious words? They don’t know who I am. They don’t know how much I struggle through every single day. Will they understand me? No. Never.

They only know that you’re wrong. They have never walked in your shoes. Too many unspoken words, but no one knows.

0 hecks: