Thursday 15 November 2012

Prasasti

My co-curriculum for this term is Literature Appreciation, and nope, it’s not in English, it’s in Malay, you know, Apresiasi Sastera. Okay, I admit I was a little bit sceptical with my ability to write in Malay, but now, it’s not that hard, I mean, writing poem is quite different than say, writing an SPM 1119 essay question, but really, I think I am doing pretty well, thank you.

So just want to share with you one of the poems that I’ve created. This one is PRASASTI. What do you think?

Aksara-aksara
digubah, maka
   jadilah untai-untai
  kata

Halus

Diukir mereka
suatu prasasti
suatu yang sudah
pasti

Apabila haus,
   kembali
   dipahat

   Ia norma,
   Ia ikutan

Mahu sajakah aku ikut?

Berdiri sama orang lain,
tiada apa yang diperlu
   Berdiri sendiri
   perlukan segalanya

        Kata-kata
terpateri atas batu
  kalau aku     lari
   adakah mereka
       akan ukir
        nisanku
         nanti?

0 hecks: