Wednesday 12 January 2011

The First Day of Being 20 Years Old

The first day of being 20 years old. Muka selepas kena kantoi ngan bebudak kelas… Hampeh… Senyuman dalam kesedihan… Haha

12 Januari 1991 TM = 25 Jamadilakhir 1411 AH

No more ‘-teen’ as a part of my age.

I’m officially 20 [well, not really. I was born on 10 o’clock in the evening]. Anyway, how’s my life so far? I want to say Alhamdulillah, my life turned out to be great and awesome, thanks to His grace. Of course my yesteryears were not as great, but as time flies, new things and experience and knowledge come like many. I am determined to make myself worthy.

It has been a long two decades. I know there are billions of things still hidden ahead. I know some things will not be easy, a number of experiences may cause scars, and the road will be bumpy, but all that are small if we try to compare them with the good stuffs, the enormous opportunities, the great family and friends we hold dear to, the amazing life we have.

Just smile! Have fun! Be sad when you have too! Make yourself crazy!

Life is all good!

[P.S.: To all my friends and family who wished me, thank you so much! Love ya’!]

0 hecks: