Thursday 10 November 2011

Broohaha

Lucky me… Taufik, you dragged me into this whirlwind of catastrophe… hahaha~ Just kidding. Well, he tagged me, so yeah… I’m doing this because I was tagged, get it?

So, the questions?


What is the wallpaper of you phone?
An animated primate, with a duck on a pond, with a drawing of a city behind. Main colour: green.


What makes you unique?
I’m sloppy… Muahaha~ I think I’m unique because I always spend hours and hours reading things in Wikipedia, or Nat Geo Mags, or other stuff… is that even unique? I listen to Jpop in Kpop dominated world… Booyeah~! Ok… maybe not…


The last time you were angry? Why?
Nah~


Are you giver or a taker? Why?
I don’t really know, though it seems as if I’m a giver more than a taker… hahaha~!


Your favourite hangout? Why?
Jesselton Point. I love the place and its ambience, especially at night. My second fave hangout, A&W, because of its Mozza burger and hot dog… yeah, they’re BLOODY AWESOME!


What is your favourite mistake?
A mistake where I can learn from it, such as grammatical mistakes in my writings. Yeah, that’s my favourite mistake. What? You think I’m going to write something love-related? Euwww~


What were you doing before doing this?
Writing another blog post about Kelly Clarkson, and now I’m penning this.


What and who you were afraid of?
Dementor and Lord Voldemort… hahaha… well those're obviously inapplicable here. Errr, I think I’m afraid of sarcasm(?), anything from the Blattaria or Blattodea family… and my mom when she’s angry.


Your childhood nickname? Really?! OMG!
Just Afiq… See, not that ‘OMG’-inducing name, isn’t it?


Your most embarrassing moment is?
Becoming to hyperactive in front of the public… last happened in CP. [See there? My favourite mistake... using the word 'to' when I intended to use the word 'too'...]


What was the strangest dream you ever had?
I had lots of dream, all strange, never normal. My mind has lots of imagination so it tends to create nonsensical things in my head. In fact my dreams were really strange that if I tell you about one of it, it will stir controversies, so no, I can’t tell…

2 hecks:

anonymous said...

haha thanks afiq! i also love jesselton point! high five for that

Afiq said...

High five! >.<