Saturday 26 November 2011

This is Wrong

First of all, writing a blog post in a cyber cafe is intimidating... it feels as if a million eyes are watching you from all directions, or maybe it's just me with my superior negative emotion of imminent death... blah~ Who cares.

Anyway, tempests always happen like every single day. Maybe the rain will continue for a month or two. It IS the monsoon season, so that's obviously the thing that should occur to this state. Imagine if snow falls... you can blame human for destroying the earth... me included~ WHAM. But anyway, yay, I can't remember the thing that I want to write... err... oh yeah... today's sunny though, hence I'm here in the village's CC. Get it?

My mom's mad at me for not getting out from the house... it seems that after months of staying in KK, I don't really want to get out from my home and go anywhere. It's normal isn't it? Or not? And duhhh... I haven't studied yet. Exam's in January. Not a good way of thinking.

So, without my laptop, I'll just rant here... and that's not beneficial... Help me~!

[Here's one more thing: Pos Malaysia said that a bag from Kota Kinabalu would take about a month to reach the Peninsular via the big blue sea... So, not true. Mine only took a week. That's a job well done... or maybe someone decided to give me a kind of one in a million chance of having my bag flown [flown with an aeroplane... I'm being too perfectionist here... burrr~!] So, uhhh... thanks?

2 hecks:

Ibrahim Ismail said...

a beg.. a backpack? a luggage? a box? a parcel or something? You're one lucky guy, friends got it after 2-3 weeks. :(

ps. thank GOD last time Ajit helped me to carry my lesson plan's book from KK (I asked him to get it from a senior there).

Afiq said...

A large bag that weighed about 23KG. RM40.

Yeah, I was there too. She was helpful. She told us about the things to be expected there, you know accommodation and stuff. They are planning to see us next January. ^^