Tuesday 8 November 2011

Langadon Oku Dika

Time sure flies fast. Two and a half years seemed to be long, but here I am, in just about two days, I’ll be leaving Sabah for my holiday, and then the final examination for the second semester will take place in January. Not forgetting, UiTM Shah Alam is going to be my new home March next year.

Sabah has become dear to my heart these past two and a half years. This place is where I learn to be independent [slightly independent, hahaha…], meet new friends, knowing new cultures, and most importantly, I get to know myself better. Lots of highlights of my life took place here, for instance, I acted in the theatre, organising TESL Night, organising Big Book… that’s IP stuff of course. I got to meet VBC and Aizat, visited different places, even simple things, like learning how to use ‘bah’ [though I still don’t know how to use it correctly], or celebrating Pesta Kaamatan, and seeing Mount Kinabalu… all those things will indeed be precious memories that I’ll treasure.

Of course this will not be the last time for me to step my feet in this charming state. I’ll be back for my last year here, but that’s in another two years. Still, North Borneo is not the end of those surprises. New things will await me in Shah Alam, or KL, or Klang Valley… UiTM to be exact.


I don’t know how my life there’s going to be. All I know is UiTM and IPG are two different worlds. I am going to miss being in Gaya, but I am looking forward to my all-new experience in a university. You know something? I never thought that I’ll be a university student. So, it’s kind of absurd… hahaha, but anyhow, a chapter is about to close, and a new one will be written soon.


I will miss Sabah.

4 hecks:

Nadie said...

^^ Keep in touch even you're at UiTM at that time...

Afiq said...

Will do~! >.<

anonymous said...

Shah Alam is very hot. Treasure your moments here at Sabah. don't worry, you'll be coming back after two years. :)

PS: By the way, afiq, you have been tagged. read this:
http://soul-of-december.blogspot.com/2011/11/because-of-you.html

Afiq said...

Well, hot eh? Guess I need to accept that... >.< Yeah, but I'll still miss this place. ^^

I saw that... Hahah