Thursday 10 November 2011

The Last [for Now]

I'm going back to Terengganu today [its past midnight, peeps]. Next January will be the time for my second semester’s final exam, and I'll turn 21 by then... I can't believe I'm actually 20 [or 21 later]... 20? Doesn't feel like one. Anyhow, then I’ll be leaving Sabah and IPG Gaya for two years. UiTM Shah Alam will be my new home. Expectations and realities are not always the same. I just hope I’ll be having a great time there… though I know I’ll be missing my friends, my lecturers, my IPG, the life in KK, everything here in Sabah.

The sun will rise to end the dark, but sometimes, you want the darkness, because that’s when you see the stars in all their glory. All the same, the constellations on the other side might just be the same as here.

0 hecks: