Wednesday 9 November 2011

Kelly Clarkson is becoming Stronger

Kelly Clarkson is back and she’s stronger than ever!

The girl ain’t playing with this album, yaw! You think All I Ever Wanted is magnificent? Wait ‘til you listen to this CD! You’re gonna get track after track of pure rockin’ attitude! How ‘bout that?

Stronger is mainly focused on love, strength, empowerment. Lyric-wise, the writers were really, really awesome! Kelly helped to pen in some of her own original ideas too. You can’t also deny that she has a great voice. I think she’s 100 times better than many other artists in the US.

The album plays heavily on pop rock tunes, but its R&B songs are awesome as well. It also features some tinges of country.

Here’s the track listing:

Mr. Know It All
What doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)
Dark Side
Honestly
You Love Me
Einstein
Standing In Front Of You
I Forgive You
Hello
The War is Over
Let Me Down
You Can't Win
Breaking Your Own Heart
DELUXE EDITION
Don't You Wanna Stay (with Jason Aldean)
Alone
Don't Be a Girl about It
The Sun Will Rise (feat Kara DioGuardi)

I love all tracks here, but my favourites are What doesn’t Kill You (Stronger), Honestly, You Love Me, Einstein, I Forgive You, The War is Over, You Can’t Win, Don’t You Wanna Stay, and The Sun Will Rise.

Kelly is just UH~MA-ZING!!!

2 hecks:

anonymous said...

It's a good album. But fans who love "breakaway" will be disappointed with this album. As for me, well, I love KC and this album really shows her versatility.

anyway, i love this album. sadly, i just feel that there are not many standout songs that scream 'single'. hopefully what doesn't kill you will become a hit single.

Afiq said...

I love that song too ^^
I get what you mean. The songs are great, but they are not really radio-friendly to be exact.
I do feel Einstein can be one though.