Monday 29 November 2010

Tag Tag Tag!

Well, fellow blog-TESL-mate, Miss Ainie tagged me with these Qs.

So… SERANG!!!

RULES:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to copy-paste this note, and answer all the questions.
At the end, choose 15 cute people to be tagged.


START!

ABC About You Questions:


A - AVAILABLE: NOT!!!

B - BIRTHDAY: 12th January. The year is not shown for safety reason. LOL!
C - CRUSHING ON: Definitely not a person. Chocolate?
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Milo peng!
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: No one… I think.
F - FAVORITE SONG: Everything from David Archie, Country songs, Jpop and Kpop!
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Not my favourite stuffs to eat.
H - HOMETOWN: Kuala Terengganu! Love you!

I - IN LOVE WITH: Blog, Tumblr, DeviantArt, David Archie! Haha!
J - JUGGLE: What for?!
K - KILLED SOMEONE: If only that person is very, very mean towards me!
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Bas, 10 jam! Car… 6 hours?
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Definitely chocolate! Yummy!
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 15. Don’t gawk!
O - ONE WISH: Be a successful guy [lame wish… Haha!]
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Can’t remember.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Just because.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Chocolate Disco from Perfume… I love them! One more, Park Bom, You and I. This is awesome. Sad [watch the MV!!!]… but awesome.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: …
U - UMBRELLA COLOR/PATTERN: Maroon, which is red mixed with brown.
V - VEGETABLE(S): Err… I rarely eat veggies. Heheh…
W - WORST HABIT: A lot? Haha!
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Only one I think, for my IPG entrance.
Y – YOYOS ARE: DELICIOUS! You’ll only know about it if you’re in KK, Sabah!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn, sea goat… A goat? Think about it… Haha.


Random Questions About You:

Spell your name without vowels: MHDFQBNMTRZ [Hambik ko!]
Least favourite colour?: Brown.
What are you listening to?: Jpop!
Are you happy with your life right now?: 100% positive.
What is your favourite class in school?: English! English teachers are always awesome!
Are you outgoing?: Nah… Quite introvert.
Favorite shoes?: Sneakers. Current one - Nike Horse Low Red. I think that’s the name.
Where do you wish you were right now?: On a vacation in Australia? Dream on dude…


THE CANS:

Can you dance?: Can I? Maybe??? Haha!
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Not in my list of capabilities.
Can you whistle?: Nope. See above.
Write with both hands?: I’m left-handed. Left-handers rule!
Walk with your toes curled?: I don’t live in 19th century China.



THE DOS:

Do you believe there is life on other planets?: Nothing is impossible.
Do you believe in miracles?: Always.
Do you believe in magic?: I do.
Love at first sight?: I always do… Desperate…
Do you believe in Satan?: It’s a definite yes.
Do you know how to swim?: Sink like a rock.
Do you like roller coasters?: Never been on one.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: Nope.


THE HAVES:

Have you ever asked someone out?: To eat or movie.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: The same reason as above.
Have you ever been to the ocean?: I live near the ocean. Well, South China Sea.
Have you ever painted your nails?: Nuts! Mehendi? Yeah!


THE WHATS:

What is the temperature outside?: Not as hot as Sabah!
What radio station do you listen to?: Hitz and Fly fm.
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Can’t remember.
What was the last thing you bought?: Food and beverage.
What was the last thing on TV you watched?: A Malay telemovie. It was nice.



THE WHOS:

Who was the last person you YM'd?: No one.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?: Hurmmm…

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?: I admit I rarely say that.


CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out?:
Ever cried yourself to sleep?:

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?:
Ever cried over the opposite sex?:
Do you cry when you get an injury?:
Do certain songs make you cry?:

THE ANSWER FOR ALL QUESTIONS IN THIS SECTION: NO!!!



HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person?: Yeah!
What can make you happy?: Everything that can make me happy.
Do you wish you were happier?: Sometimes?
Can music make you happy?: Depends on the song.



LOVE SECTION

How many times have you had your heart broken?: Never.
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: Maybe.



LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair colour, brown?: Black.
Current piercings?: I don’t pierce myself.
Have any tattoos?: Will not!!!
Eye colour?: Dark brown.


IN A BOY/GIRL

Favourite eye colour: Heterochromia Iridium… Haha!
Short or long hair: I don’t really like short hair.
Height: Not higher than me.
Best clothing: Casual, simple.



HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail?: Only in Monopoly.
Mooned someone?: What’s that?
Laughed so hard you cried?: You don’t need to ask that question really.
Cried in school?: During my primary time.
Thrown up in a store?: If you mean puke, then no.
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today?: Lots and lots of it.

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke: Both.
McDonald's or Burger King: Both.
Single or Group Dates: Single?
Chocolate or Vanilla: The former one.
Strawberries or Blueberries: Strawberries.
Meat or Veggies: I rather have meat.
TV or Movie: Depends.
Guitar or Drums: I don’t play instruments… unless you want to annoy someone, then call me.
Adidas or Nike: Nike! Adidas, if I am paid as a government servant.
Chinese or Mexican food: never taste both.
Cake or Pie: Cake!!! Cheese cake!
MTV or VH1: We only have MTV here.

Tag for 15 cute people:

Well, I don’t wanna tag. It’s up to you. LOL

0 hecks: