Monday 27 December 2010

Hello Degree~! I hope your SLT of 5303 [although I don't know what it is] will be good to me!

UiTM Sabah is sure big compared to IPG Gaya… Haha. So, why are we here? It’s for the orientation of course. As SM TESLians, we are twinned with UiTM, and so in 2012-13, we will be staying in UiTM Puncak Alam in Shah Alam. For 2011 and 2014 which is our final year, IPG Gaya is our home.

The official name of this orientation is:

MINGGU DESTINI SISWA

[nama tak menahah tuh… Haha]

We are not informed yet about the contents of this week, but we sure know about out sillibus from 2011-14…

Subjects that I [think I would] like are:

Literature in English

TITAS

Ethnic relations

Third language [seriously, I never thought that we will have this… Yeay! I’m taking Japanese! Whee~!]

Methodology Subjects

Creative Writing

Asian Literature

Well, those are only some of them…

There is also co-curriculum for semester 1-3. Nevertheless, logistics problems forced us to change it to semester 3-5. The third semester, we are obliged to take Kesatria Negara and I’m thinking, is it the same as PALAPES or is it the other name for PALAPES? Anyway, for the fourth and fifth semester, we can choose our own co-curriculum, so maybe I’ll try Public Speaking for 4th semester, and either Literature Appreciation or Drama for 5th semester.

Anyway, MDS just started today, so I don’t have much to talk about… but I will be looking forward to my first year as a degree student. Booyeah!

0 hecks: