Thursday 23 December 2010

Top Choices of Two Thousand and Ten

Granted, 2010 may not be a year that we like, or we don’t like. As for me, one important fact to remember [at least for me] is that this is the last year I will have the number 1 in front of my age. Okay, it seems like I’m preoccupied with my age like girls, actually I’m not, but from 12 January and thereafter, I’m sort of… old!

Well, I’m not here to talk about my age, but about my top picks in a number of stuffs. Booyeah. Like what? Let’s just get started…

Top Choices in Music!

Best Male Album: David Archuleta – The Other Side of Down

Best Female Album: Taylor Swift – Speak Now

Best Group Album: The Band Perry – The Band Perry


Best Pop/Rock Song: Eminem feat. Rihanna – Love the Way You Lie

Best R&B/Hip-hop Song: Flo-Rida – Club Can’t Handle Me

Best Country Song: David Nail – Red Light

Honourable Mention: Bruno Mars


Top Choices in Motion Picture!

Motion Picture of the Year and Best Sci-fi/Action: Unstoppable

Best Romantic-comedy: Life as We Know It

Best Fantasy: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Best Animation: How to Train Your Dragon


So, there you have it. Just to voice out my [maybe-you-think-it's-biased] opinion. Haha! Not like they will win an award or something. LOL.

0 hecks: