Saturday 19 March 2011

Brain freeze

Suffering from brain freeze is such a bad thing. You can’t think of what to write. Sometimes, even thinking is hard.

I’m suffering from that now, and that naturally leads to procrastination and one of the symptoms of procrastination is me writing this blog post.

My brain is now somewhere between the inner and outer core of this planet.

At least, thank God I have finished my Guidance and Counselling – one down, five more to go. Educational Psychology and Philosophy of Education are horrendous… Haha… Need to dig down, way deep. Not that I’m complaining. They’re all part of life. Maybe the way I see the questions is wrong. Nothing to ponder about, just do it.

Not to mention, we got lots of quizzes next week, and the week after – hectic life, university and IPG. Suddenly, I miss being a kid.

Oh well, perhaps I should get a haircut, and go to Gaya Street Morning Fair.

0 hecks: