Friday 30 September 2011

Malam Mesra Raya

The Residential Colleges of IPGK Gaya had organised an event, Malam Mesra Raya, last Saturday, and although I think the event could had been better, it was still okay and fun! Since this was Malam Mesra Raya, you could bet that food was there. Some said that the chicken rending was a bit hot and spicy. Well, sorry for that. I hope it was still nice for you to eat… hahaha~ I didn’t taste the food because I was too engrossed with taking the photos. Ngeheheheh. Still, I did taste the dodol that we made earlier, and it was just awesome! Not too sweet, and not too flour-y. Our hard work that day paid off! Apart from the tantalising food, there were also some exciting and splendid [and hot!] performances from each gate or level of each Residential Colleges.

Here’re some photos for you to see!

[Thanks SNY for letting me used your DSLR! Muahaha~]

 Medley of Pop Songs
He sang and he danced!
Hot Kollywood dance! Hot! Hahaha

3 hecks:

Nadie said...

And, I did the same thing; take photos without a rest to eat and I really missed the chances to eat dodol too~! T.T

Afiq said...

Frankly, I didn't want to eat that night. Heheheh~

Nadie said...

Eh, you still ate, that's a certain. Unlike me, immersed with photography after having my camera with me again~ dodol oh dodol...