Sunday 7 March 2010

愛 ♥ ?

My first blog, ever... It's amazing what a computer (plus a broadband device) can do for me.


Coincidentally, this first blog is made before the first day om my exam...
So, if you think that I better off working on the exam stuff, better change it, 'cause this little person won't even try to study it (at least for tomorrow's paper... heheh)

Maybe, you wonder why this post's titled ' 愛 ♥ ?'? (It is read as 'I heart question mark')

Well, '愛' a.k.a. 'ai' is a Japanese (and Chinese too!) that means 'love', and it is also a pun on the English word 'I' which I think don't need explanation... right? So, the meaning of it is 'I/Ai Love', but the truth is I am not that lovey-dovey person.

I mean, I love people who I hold dearly. The thing is I never really showed my love to them. It is always behind the things I did. Maybe, that's one of Januarian characteristics (LOL). It's not really about my search for the future wife (or at least, girlfriend, haha). Behind the title is the question of how we show our love to the ones we loved. Do we show enough to them? Do we always make them happy? Do we believe in them? Do we everything?

Love is the greatest feeling God have given us... Sure at some point, some of us had some crashes and did not managed to go far with it, especially if it's related to the boy/girlfriend thingy. Still, how 'bout our families? Friends? They are always there with us.

No matter how far we are from the ones we love, our heart still beat the same. Love is best.

This is the end of my first post... ^^ ... You can't tell how happy I am... (haha)

See you again next time ^3^

_______♥##♥______________________________
____♥#########♥__________________________
__♥#############♥________________________
__♥##############♥_______________________
_♥################♥_________♥###♥________
_♥#################♥_____♥#########♥_____
__♥################♥___♥############♥____
___♥################♥_♥##############♥___
____♥################################♥___
______♥##############################♥___
_______♥############################♥____
________♥##########################♥_____
__________♥######################♥_______
___________♥####################♥_________
____________♥#################♥__________
_____________♥###############♥___________
_______________♥###########♥_____________
________________♥#########♥______________
_________________♥#######♥_______________
__________________♥#####♥________________
___________________♥###♥_________________
____________________♥#♥__________________
_____________________♥___________________
_____________________♥___________________

STUPID THING THAT I WANNA SAY : I love ERDBEERE...

0 hecks: