Monday 8 March 2010

exam feva'... babeh!

So, today is the first day of my so-called mock exam.

And, wha'ya think?

The Language Description (that's the formal name for grammar) Qs are quite 50/50 la... hahah... It's not that hard or that easy... Still it's like I'm going through my SPM again... Haha... Well, at least I believe in myself that I can do it. Uhhh... I hope I will nail it or at least have a good grade.

Besides that, I haven't send in my name to the Kolej Kediaman's authorities so that I can stay here during the mid-term break that's gonna begin in just a few days... T^T... I don't go home... Nevertheless, it's okay. Now, I will hope that I will not get scolded for sending it late - plus, sto be in my own room tis' hols... If not, huih... bye-bye life... ^^ .

So, tomorrow's another paper - Language Development - 3 hours long. I don't really know what to study in this subject 'cause it's really like the SPM BI paper... Maybe essay? That is what I like in English... huhu.

Okay. Maybe that's all for now. If I have some more things to write, I will, you don't have to worry 'bout that! Keep alive, y'all~ Peace on earth!

lots and lots of

SOME 'WTH' THINGS:Bullies should be shot dead, twice!

0 hecks: