Sunday 21 March 2010

Of Vitamin M, Unofficial Checker, and Reflections

Last night was a major nite...

No, not bcuz there was Super Junior concert last nite (How I just wanna go there! *SIGH*)...
Come on, we cannot even go near there. Why?
First : the cheapest ticket is like RM130
Second : Most of us don't live in KL

Back to the real thing, last nite, I became the unofficial checker for my peers... and I mean A LOT... XD... It's a nice thing though... At least these things will also help me in my own English...
What did I checked? Hrmmm... BI works and ELP... Descriptive and Expository essays... huahu...
Now, I'm so worn out... Hahah...

Speaking 'bout works, I am to lazy to do mine, wahaha... Still, tomorrow is the first day of college after the break... so, go, go, go! XD Reflections? Bakar saja~!

Lets get rid of Vitamin M... huahahaha

0 hecks: