Saturday 13 March 2010

a.lone.ly

I don't know this but now, it's like life thought me something.

Before this, I don't feel anything 'bout this holiday. It's like nothing... at all... Sure my friends are going back to their hometown while I'm stuck here 'cause I want to... Hey. it's just a week. It's short, isn't it?

Then, it struck me. Seeing my roommate geared up to take the bus, I suddenly felt so, so negative. Don't know why... Maybe I really miss my family there. I thought I'm strong, but I'm not. This feel so sad. Emptiness creeps. Loneliness creeps. Somehow, I think I really, really need my friends.

Even if they're always teasing me, even if they say I'm a bit (a lot, to be frank) 'slowpoke' in processing data... they are the ones I have here. Now, most of them are going home. I'm so alone. I never felt this vulnerable before. This whole one week is going to be long, unless I regain myself and say it's gonna be alright.

Hey, I will still meet my friends after the holiday... Not to mention, doing assignments with Mozie in library. I think this is like a sort of growing up for me. I never cared much, now I cared for it real lot.

I hate to say this, but I really, really miss my hometown and my family. I really, really miss my good friends here and there.

To those of you who read this post, please have a good and safe journey home. Be happy and enjoy your holidays.

May our lives be blessed

*SOME TIME LATER*

So, tis's the update of my life...

Wit my friends advices and positivity, I went out... and what an eventful day today...
I watched a marathon of movies (what movies? read the latest post, you readers ^^) and ate at 1901 Hot Dogs (its been along time, hawt doggy!) and enjoying life... I even called my parents... which is the thing I should do right? haha... Life's great...

What's not great, in conjunction with the KDC, I had to go out from my room and stay at Wandy's (staying outside my room is the bad thing, not staying with Wandy, got that?)... Geezzz... One week and they still wanted to do it...

To my fellow friends, have a happy holiday with lottsa attitudes (positive ones)...

Don forget to read my blog, 'kay?

Love?... Love... Love!

0 hecks: