Thursday 11 March 2010

exam feva'... babeh! no. 4

Finally...

(music... please!)

Social Studies is over...

Freedom, babeh... it's FREEEEEEEEEE-DOM!

XD

Though I'm not sure if i did my best in SS this morning... the Qs are not hard... it's just we had to remember what we've learn.... huhu...

For now, though, the RESULTS ARE WAY OUT FROM MY MIND!

One more day to a week of no lectures what-so-ever...

HOLIDAY! Everybody, let's have a mexican wave!

Still, the sad thing is I'M NOT GOING HOME THIS HOLS! ~TT^TT~

Before that, this evening is PJ a.k.a. Physical Education and my team that consist of Syed, Dzul, Mus, and yours truly, me are going to present our so-called Permainan Kecil known as...

*DRUMROLL*

Battlecraw

Where did we got the name?
It's the combo of BAdminton, shuTTLE, and sepak taKRAW... well we changed the 'K' to 'C' to give it more zest... wakukui

Hope we'll do our best...

Plus... an interesting event tis' evening...

(LIGHT FROM ABOVE)

Choir...
My first time... could be my last... if u understand what I mean... ^^

Till then, pee-pul

Sayounara~

0 hecks: