Thursday 25 March 2010

What a day~!

Ok... let's go on to the topic... 24/3/2010 is like the busiest day... eva~
Why?

Let's start, shall we?

First... in the mornin'... we got English Language Society (ELS)... The topic is Newspaper in education and I was grouped together with Hamy, Raihan, and Dzul to make a presentation of verbs and nouns... Hmmm... So, how was it?
It's fun and entertaining... We even win for our creativity... What's my winning present for that?

Jeng... jeng... jeng...

A botttle of shower gel, courtesy of Flamingo Hotel of KL. Hahaha...

What's next?

Language Development, learning about transitional words (words ka?) and idioms/proverbs...
and making an essay from that...

During our recess, a local history was made... I successfully finish the rice on my plate... Wuahahah... (Standing ovation please!)

Then, movin' on to the Sports and Recreation, we had kabaddi, kabaddi, kabaddi, kabaddi, ... (it goes on and on). Hahah... Never played this game before. It was fun... Hahah... I even managed to tag one of my group's opponent and almost successfully took off the 'seluar sukan' of another person while trying to halt him from getting across... Hehehe... I don't even realised it... Nyeheheheh (evil)...

After that, off to YoYo for a while with JenJen, Rach, and GoGo... I bought Almond Milky Tea... Nice I tell you... Huhu... when will you be in Terengganu, YoYo?

After being trapped in a minor traffic jam, we went for the choir practice. We sang Bahasa Jiwa Bangsa (translation: Language is the Soul of the Nation [is that right?]). It's quite hard to be a choir member, but it's exciting... I love being in it...

Lastly, the TESL Night performance practice with Hamy, GoGo, Rach, and Zellie, accompanied by two other person, Aina-Fred... We rehearse for awhile and then, a revelation come to Aina and we changed our dance sequence a bit, well not really a bit caused we also changed some last night... Anyhow, our new dance sequence?

ELECTRIFYING!!!

What's the dance? Wait till TESL Night la... Wahaha...

So, I think I posted long enough... Till tomorrow...

DON'T HAVE A BAD ROMANCE~ Wuahahaha...

0 hecks: