Saturday 1 May 2010

Popcorn n' Movie 4


Hey hey hey, guys... Guess what? I had just watched the movie that everyone [maybe] is waiting this year...

IRON MAN 2

The story is the sequel of the Iron Man last year [I don't watch it though]. This time, Stark, who had revealed himself as the Iron Man is enjoying all the limelight he gets. Still some one is trying to bring him down... I don't think it's one actually. You just need to watch it laaaa~

WHAT'S HOT - This movie has it all: Hot action [of course], Comedic moments [check], nice CGs... Don't expect a lot of 18PL scenes here, though... It's a good and decent movie. I thought I will not enjoy this movie because I'm not really an action movie fan... Still, if you just want to have fun, do watch this.

WHAT'S NOT - I think a lot more action will do, but then again, I'm not the director... X3

★★★ & a half

2 hecks:

Rachel said...

the bad guy died too fast.

Afiq said...

hahah... yeah... wished he had more screen time... ^^