Friday 14 May 2010

Once... In a Lifetime

Seriously... Tonight is the mother of all night [at least for Semester 2 TESLians of IP Gaya].

MACBETH

One of the Shakespeare's Great Tragedies, I just hope that I can do well. Why? Well, because this play only comes once in a lifetime. No more play after this. ^^ Being Macbeth is quite hard.

Now, I need to remember to do some things:

  1. Speak loud [but with emotions and gestures]
  2. Decrease the speed [because I talk too fast and no one would hear me]
  3. Remember the script, remember everything

Nahhh... I will do the best I can and give 110% commitment on this play and become a part of an event that all TESLians and the tutors will be proud of.

[One more thing: I didn't ask for that scene, if you know what I meant... hahahah]

0 hecks: