For this morning's breakfast, I ate:
Burger + Sausage + Egg in a Basket + Milk
So, before you start to think that I'm slipping away from my
roots because of my [so-called] English Breakfast regime,
I tell you I'm not. This is the food that I always eat as my morning meal.
Now, for the recipes, hahah
1. Buy packed burger/sausage from the frozen food section in your fave store
2. If it's in frozen state [which usually happens if your freezer in malfunctioning as mine], thaw it first.
3. Melt some butter in a pan and fry them the thawed burger/sausage tenderly.
Egg in a Basket:
1. Make a hole in a bread
2. Butter the bread on both sides and brown it in a pan.
3. Then, crack the egg into the hole.
4. Cook it until you are satisfied.
1. You just mix milk powder with hot water.
After you have finish all of them,