Friday 4 June 2010

Fly Away

Hi again.

After six months here, it takes just another 14 hours before I leave this city and go back to where I came from. I will miss this city. Still, I will be here for the next semester. My hometown? I will only be there for 3 weeks and I want to make full use of those weeks. I want to be with my family. I want to get out and see back the place I'd left behind. I want to eat home-cooked food. I want to walk at the beach behind my home. I want to ride on my bicycle. I want to be free [still need to do homeworks though]. I wonder what have changed there?

Maybe, not so much.

Wow, I really need to pack my stuff... By the way, I bought that shirt that says:

I Heart Kota Kinabalu

Till the next post [if this is my last post, then, it will take weeks for the next one...]

0 hecks: