Friday 23 July 2010

Fikkulogy 101

Maybe you won't even bother to read this, but whatever it is, this is:
FIKKULOGY 101

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Iced Milo [just one hour ago, and my face is now 'Milo Peng Face']
2. Last phone call: Mus [Akmar wanted his motor key]
4. Last song you listened to: Take These Wings [Our choir song]
5. Last time you cried: Well, some know when

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Never been in love
7. Been cheated on: See above
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Nope, never kiss anyone that made me regret about it
9. Lost someone special: Still alive
10. Been depressed: When assignments arrive... Haha
11. Been drunk and threw up: Never! Throw up, well... That's yes

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. Blue
13. Red
14. Black

THIS YEAR (2010) HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends: The juniors I think. Oh, and some IPG friends
16. Fallen out of love: Never, never, never!
17. Laughed until you cried: Uncountable
18. Met someone who changed you: Not yet
19. Found out who your true friends were: Ermmm...
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Hahah
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Euwwwwwwww~!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: A lot lar
23. How many kids do you want to have: They'll make a football team... Hahah
25. Do you want to change your name: Proud of it
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Celebrated it with my twin, Zell, and my friends in IPG's cafe
27. What time did you wake up today: 6.30am?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Online
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Hari Raya~!
30. Last time you saw your Mother: In my blog... Her pic in there
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Be fatter?
32. What are you listening to right now: How I Met Your Mother [My roomie play it in his computer]
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Nope, but I read about him [in To Kill a Mockingbird... Poor him... Hahah]
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: Nothing
35. Most visited webpage: I love FB, Wikipedia, and blogs~!
37. Nicknames: One official, Afiq
38. Relationship Status: Single, unavailable [Hahah]
39. Zodiac sign: Capricornus
40. Male or female?: Boy~! Huhuh
41. Elementary?: SK Teluk Ketapang
42. High school?: Form 1-3: SMKA Tok Jiring / Form 4-5 and Form Lower 6: SMK Ibrahim Fikri
43. College? : IPG Kampus Gaya, taking the course of PISMP TESL (SM)
44. Hair colour: Black, as all Malaysian SHOULD be
45. Long or short?: Short
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope
48. What do you like about yourself?: Huhuh
49. Piercings: Euwwwwwwww~!
50. Tattoos: Yucks~!
51. Righty or lefty: Lefthanded, not right, surely not ambidextrous...

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: Never, I think
53. First piercing: I told ya~!
54. First best friend: Hrmmmmm...
55. First sport you joined: Errrr... I hate sports...
56. First vacation: Langkawi when I was 2-3 years old... [I couldn't remember it because of Child Amnesia... Huarrrghhh]
58. First pair of trainers : Cannot remember

RIGHT NOW :
59. Eating: One hour ago, not now
60. Drinking: No
61. I'm about to: blog again?
62. Listening to: How I Met Your Mother
63. Waiting on: You? Hahah

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: If I don't want them, then I'm not human
65. Get Married?: Sure
66. Career?: Teacher~!

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Depends
68. Hugs or kisses: Errr...
69. Shorter or taller: Preferably short, but if she's tall, I don't mind it too
70. Older or Younger: Younger, but that's not the problem
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both, but I'm so not that romantic. Hahah
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Euwwwwwwwwwwww...! Not that far, please... Hahah
73. Sensitive or loud: Need both
74. Hook-up or relationship: Hook-up's not good. Relationship's great
75. Trouble maker or hesitant:mischevious?: A lil' bit of both? Heheh

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Never want to do it
77. Drank hard liquor: Never ever!
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Don't wear them
79. *BLAB* on first date: Never had a date
80. Broken someone's heart: Never

83. Turned someone down: As far as i remember, never
84. Cried when someone died: What do you think?
85. Fallen for a friend?: Nope

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: I have too
87. Miracles: Totally
88. Love at first sight: Well, I do believe it
89. Heaven: Always
90. Santa Claus: No, no, no~!
91. Kiss on the first date: Haram
92. Angels: Of course I do

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Girl friends yes. Girlfriends, never had them
95. Did you sing today?: Maybe?
96. Ever cheated on somebody?: Hahah
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Never even if I can, because those mistakes make made me who I am now
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: A lot, maybe?
99. Are you afraid of falling in love : I think so... but, really, I don't know
100. Posting this as 100 truths?: Huhuh

So, that's it about me... Huhuh...

0 hecks: