Tuesday 28 June 2011

Deviant

Hi there!

Have you ever met someone who is introverted?

Yes, I’m pretty sure that I’m one of those introverted people. 25% of the entire population on the earth are. I could walk around the whole face of the planet and just be alone in the journey. I love to think of a lot of things on my own, daydream, and then imagine stuff, all by my own. I am shy and might be aloof. Oftentimes I put everyone else on the top of their nerves with my pretty straightforward remarks [sorry peeps!]. People said to me that I’m socially awkward and I don’t really understand the whole thing of being a socially good guy [however that may sound] in the public. That I can’t deny since I think that is somewhat the truth.

To be frank though, introverts [like me] see pleasure in themselves. That might seem to be selfish, but it’s not really. I like to share and discuss about stuff and all, but most of the things that I like are things that no one else cares about. So, usually I’ll just stay quiet and only talk about it [for quite long] to the people who really want to know about the stuff. Staying silent is a good thing to do rather than to talk to other people about this and that. I don’t have any reason to talk anyway. So, don’t make me as your travel partner in a long journey – that’s a warning. I love to venture into places such as museums, library, parks, any new destinations, but the first two are not the usual places a ‘normal’ person will go to have fun, if you get the idea. Yeah, sometimes I may not be aware of my surrounding, and pretty much be left out on the things happening all around me. I consider that as a perk though, and I don’t know why… hahaha.

So, I’m an introvert. Does that make me abnormal?

If you think so, then you’re a biased extrovert. Hahaha

[More info here]

2 hecks:

DEAN said...

Do you know that I'm packaged with introvert and extrovert personality? I'm possibly represented in a smaller percentage, when considering the overlapping conditions. Seriously, I can't become a sales promoter if I'm acting introvert-ly.

Take a look at this fact, I'm extremely one of it's kind:
Introverts intensely value the few friends they have. They can count their close friends on one hand. If you are lucky enough for an introvert to consider you a friend, you probably have a loyal ally for life. Once you have earned their respect as being a person of substance, you’re in.

I'm individualistic, but I learn to become both (like being ambidextrous)

Afiq said...

You're in... I know all about that [well, almost... hahaha]

And that description is so you~! Hahaha