Friday 22 April 2011

TESL Night 2011: The Night of Glitz, Glam, and Glitter

So, it has been a week after our TESL Night, and I don’t really know what to say. I know many [read: MANY] things can be improvised [that includes me] but as far as the Night went, I think we did pretty well. Yes, pretty much I was so nervous as the MC, and some awful things was said by me [awful grammar… Did I hear myself using ‘him’ to refer to Mdm. Lam Saw Yin? Oh Yeah! Hahah]. Yabadabadabada…

About the performances, I think all of them were great, only that there were too many performances, which kind of dragging the night. Some ‘additional stunts’ also happened. OK, it’s life. What to do. I did forget some steps of mine too.

The food… err… I think some of them were nice, but the portions were small, and undeniably, I really, really think that everyone was hungry back in the dorm… Haha.

Of course, the main attractions of the Night was seeing people dressed beautifully, although… arrrr… some were quite revealing. Thank God Pn. Salmah was not there. Phew…

Anyway, I just want to say, if anything were not right during the entire night, I hope you can forgive us. I really hope you guys enjoyed yourself. Thanks!

The Family of B. Ed. TESL
Da Big Family of TESL 2011 (B. Ed. and PSIMP BI)
Jokerz Crew!
Umbrellas by the Girls
MCs...

4 hecks:

Unknown said...

gotta say i love the poster. who made it?

Afiq said...

Haha... I made it, with ideas from the others of course...
Thanks for the compliment!

Wow! Nice trip to Espana! Preciosa! Haha!

Unknown said...

brilliant! good job to everyone then!
yeah nicely tanned too.. xD

Afiq said...

Thanks again... Haha~!

Haha... Did some UK gals envy you for that? Heheh~!