Monday 18 October 2010

MUET: Speaking

MUET

The word explains it all, isn’t it?

I went for the Malaysian University English Test today, well, just one part of it really:

SPEAKING

And from 1-10, with 1 being the lowest grade, and 10 the highest [I always wanted to say that… Haha], where will I put myself?

A lucky 7

Okay, not being snobby here, but I think I did pretty well, except for some ‘um’s and ‘uh’s here and there, and that my voice was quite low in volume. Besides, I was candidate A and that was a bit nerve-wrecking I guess… Two minutes were kind of short… Haha… but anyhow, I just hope that I’ll get a good mark.

Well, the rest of MUET [listening, writing, and reading] is scheduled to be held in the 13th of November, so less than one month from now, and just a few days after the end of my final exam… Huhu…

What else to say than:

JIA YOU~!

0 hecks: