Saturday 30 October 2010

Messy Good Life

Life’s a messy business, don’t you think? You just don’t know what’ll happen next. Everything out there, they are enticing as they are lethal. One step right, cloud nine. One wrong move, six feet under [okay, not literally].

People always said that life is like a wheel. Every now and then, you are on the top. In other times, you found yourself crushed by the weight of the wheel. I think it’s happening to me now. Maybe it’s because of the exam? Some other things, perhaps? What if?

Life always seemed to be long, when in reality it is short. No one should succumb to one little thing that have nothing to do with them in the first place, right? Come on. It’s just an absurdity. Better to not put oneself in an irrational situation.

In other words: life sucks, but, I just don’t give a damn about it. Need to step up my game, life’s the stage, floodlights ready, get ready for everything. I WILL BE READY. Forget the dilemma because it’s not good for the heart and brain. It’s my own future that I’m dealing with. Live up to that dream.

You don’t have all the time in the world. Don’t stop saying that you can.

|

Signing off,

0 hecks: